I never studied Reiki but once you have watched the video, you will see the similarity between my former occult healing powers and this Asian healing practice.
Developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, which since has been adapted by various teachers of varying traditions, Reiki uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands on healing as a form of complementary therapy and is sometimes classified as oriental medicine by some professional medical bodies. Through the use of this technique, practitioners believe that they are transferring universal energy (i.e., reiki) in the form of ki through the palms, which allows for self-healing and a state of equilibrium. There are two main branches of Reiki, commonly referred to as Traditional Japanese Reiki and Western Reiki. (wikepedia)
One of the things that has happened to me over the years is that the spirit of the anti-Christ assigned to me used to teach me directly. For example, as a Christian, I was taught holy laughter, travailing and wailing in the spirit and other supernatural practices long before I heard of them from any human being. Same with Reiki. As I examine my healing ministry from 1974-2004, clearly I see elements of Reiki teachings and principles. Once I got born again, I simply continued to practice my form of “Reiki” and simply added the Lord’s name to it. I ignorantly assumed that since people got healed, “it must be God!” I was wrong, as are millions of others who don’t realize that the enemy can heal.
In preparing this blog post, I did some googling and found that several professing Christians are Reikians. There is even a group of ex-Christian Reikians that contend that this kind of healing is demonic. Here is what some of them report at http://www.christian-reiki.org :
- The healing system of reiki-energy, is one of the tools satan uses mightily in this world of today. As there are more than 70 million reikians, some of them thinking that they are Christians and saved, who are daily using reiki for themselves. Thinking they are healing like Jesus did, with a genuine calling as a supernatural healer, but using the reiki powers of darkness and the below reiki spirits to manifest these (lying) wonders and marvels.
- The reiki demons influence and connect themselves with humans, through reiki-rituals, reiki treatments and up to demonic possession.
- The people who are practicing reiki, are in general not aware that they are calling upon reiki-spirits when sending reiki or initiating others.
- Reikians invite reikispirits by means of drawing the Japanese symbol of the specific demon and are inviting them by calling their name 3 times, thus sending reiki-energy to someone. Or by means of the same symbols, initiating someone spiritually into reiki, by opening ritually accesses for these reiki spirits and so the flow of the reiki-energy can come through. Because reikians are deceived by the manifestations and personal well-being on the short term, nor have proper biblical teachings, they are not aware of the implications of sin and God wrath, until they fall.(2Cor.4-3,4) This blindness with it’s faith in reiki and the manifestations of satan is explained in 2Thess.. and simply proves that satan can heal as well, through these reiki-demons.
- The initiating reiki symbol of any reikimaster is called “DIA KO MIO” and is held secret and holy by a reikimaster!! This reikimaster-spirit, is summoned to open and connect you to reiki. This entity is called “Phoenix who rises out of the ashes”.
- The reikimaster only hears of the particular symbol and names to use and how to do it when he is already initiated himself.
- A reikimaster has paid a lot of money and was for many years already deeply involved into reiki. So once he/she finally is a reikimaster, he says to himself “Reiki works, reiki heals, people get healed and because I am doing good, I stand well with God, I’ve got the power now, I am happy, so what’s the problem?!”
- 2-Hon-cha-se-shonen, contacting-spirit Second reiki level symbol and spirit, for making contact over any distance to a person or situation. Meaning; from my buddha to your buddha or “from my divinity to yours” is a contacting spirit, works like as placing an old fashion long distant call. Is also used during all the initiations and extra written into the hand during the reiki-ritual for the second degree of reiki.
- Sei-heki, guiding-spirit Second reiki level symbol and spirit, for influencing the subconscious levels, to heal addictions etc. In general is not thought anymore but when you known how, it can be used for the manipulation of people. It working will reveal a lot about people and situations and feeds the revelation into “the third eye”. So, the reikian will know were to send some more reiki next. This symbol is also used in all reiki initiations and written in the hand.
- Tjoko-rei, principal-spirit Second reiki level symbol and spirit is used for activating the reiki energy on a person hands-on or for sending reiki. When hands-on it’s to increase the reiki-power which is flowing already into a person. Meaning; god come here, ordering the reiki-god to act. Very powerful.
At the end of last year, I set free a former occult healing student and practitioner who poured out $200,000 of her life savings on Reiki and several other Asian healing systems.- She actually received several demon/spirits that involved chakra purification rituals. The huge surge of energy that she experienced daily became addictive and then debilitating. When she entered into deliverance counseling with me, the energy had become extremely problematic, a hindrance to her ability to work in her chosen profession and to participate in normal daily activities. Once I confronted each chakra deity in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, her deliverance was swift and sure. A total of 4 telephone deliverance sessions was all that was required.
Many people are practicing occult healing practices who are now in bondage to demons. If you have received TM, yoga, reiki or any other Asian healing system and you are in bondage or torment today, I can help you. Call 1-888-818-1117. You may also leave a private comment here:
Related books: Click here
Reblogged this on Christian Coaching Online.